How to make shiny magnets from nail polish
In the world a huge number of things and techniques, combining which, you can create something truly new and beautiful. Therefore, we suggest you today to experiment and combine glass fillers for Vases with a brilliant nail polish. See what wonderful magnets you have.
You will need:
- transparent glass beads (drops) with one flat side (usually used for decorative filling of vases);
- super-glue (adhesive gun with glue);
- shiny and one-color nail polish (preferably both are the same color);
- Flat magnets (slightly less than the diameter of glass balls).
1. Take a transparent glass ball (drop) and rotate it flat side toward you. Then cover this surface with a shiny nail polish.
2. Most likely you will need to make several layers to make the shine more saturated.
3. When the shiny nail polish is completely dry, apply a one-color nail polish on top of it. You may also have to apply several layers. Please note, it is desirable that the one-color lacquer is close in color and shiny.
4. Wait for the one-color varnish to dry. Then apply super-glue on the painted surface and glue the magnet.
5. Press the magnet to the ball and hold it so that the magnet is better adhered.
6. That's it! You can make several more of these magnets and decorate them with a refrigerator. Such brilliant magnets will certainly please the eye.