How to make decoupage cutting board
Декупаж — очень популярная техника декора поверхностей. Говоря другими словами, не умея рисовать, Вы сможете декорировать в необходимом для Вас стиле любую поверхность. Поэтому из сегодняшнего проекта Вы узнаете как декорировать разделочную доску с помощью техники декупажа в модном стиле стилистике прованса.
You will need:
- cutting board;
- acrylic paint (white and gray);
- a napkin with a picture of herbs;
- acrylic lacquer;
- PVA glue;
- tassel narrow and broad;
- a glass;
1. Apply white paint on the surface, pressing the movements from above, using a sponge for this. Sponge can be taken as usual, for washing dishes, cutting it into 2 or 3 parts.
2. Tear off the desired pattern from the napkin, which you will glue on the board.
3. The napkin has 3 layer, on one of them the picture is printed. It is this top layer that we need. Disconnect it as accurately as possible.
4. Mix in a glass of PVA glue and water, in such a ratio, to get a consistency of liquid sour cream. Put one layer on which the picture is drawn, on the surface of the board, dip the brush in the solution and into the center, just a little, drip it onto the image.
5. Gently smear the liquid with a brush, ensuring that the entire image is glued to the surface without wrinkles and wrinkles.
6. Glue another illustration on the board.
7. Rub the edges of the candle board.
8. Apply a neat pressure on the acrylic paint gray on the edges of the board. Extrude a little paint on the sponge.
9. For the rest of the surface, add a gray color to the rubbing movements.
10. With sandpaper, rub the edges of the board. Those parts to which the candle was previously applied will turn white.
11. Extrude the gray acrylic paint on the toothbrush and move the thumb "from yourself", do a few splashes on the board.
12. Do the same with white paint.
13. It remains to cover the board with acrylic lacquer and allow it to dry. After that you will receive a beautiful decorated cutting board in the style of Provence!