How to make flowers from paper
We will need:
- Color paper, newspapers, magazines or topographic maps.
- Double-sided adhesive tape or glue.
1. Take a piece of paper and cut out a square from it.
2. Fold the resulting square diagonally to the corner of the corner.
3. Add the bottom corners with the upper corner.
4. Unfold the folds obtained in paragraph 3.
5. Fold the tips to get a straight line.
6. Bend the outer edge towards the inside.
7. Fold and secure the edges with glue or double-sided adhesive tape.
10. The flower is ready! Make a few more to make a bouquet!