How to make a pot of industrial style from cement
Spring is the most beautiful time of the year for planting plants and landscaping your interior. Today we want to tell you about how to make your own pots in an industrial style using a cement-sand mixture. The entire process will take several hours and it will not take much effort. So, let's get started.
We will need:
- cement mixture;
- disposable tableware for mixing (bowls);
- form (you can use packages from milk, juice, or something else).
1. Cut empty boxes or bags to the desired size of your pot. All boxes must have the same height. Note that a smaller box must enter a larger one, and there must be gaps.
2. В меньшую форму желательно поместить что-то для сохранения ровных стенок (это может быть баночка по размеру, обычный песок или что-то еще).
3. Prepare the cement mixture. Use the cooking instructions on the packaging, but usually this is 4 to 1. That is, 4 part of the cement is on the 1 part of the water. Mix everything well until a homogeneous mass is obtained (without lumps).
4. Pour a little cement into the large mold (to form the bottom of our pot). Then place the smaller (with compacted walls) in the large mold and fill the edge with cement mortar. Leave the cement to dry, it will take about 8 hours, but it is better to let it stand for 24 hours.
5. When the cement has risen - remove the cardboard boxes.
Everything, now you have a flower pot in an industrial style. You can leave it as it is or decorate it in addition. Fall asleep and start planting greens.