How to make envelopes from glossy magazines
Probably every house has a pile of old glossy magazines. Quite often they lie idle and dust, and only occasionally does this or that magazine get through and leaf through. Today We offer to make you from these magazines colorful gift envelopes, in which you can put congratulations, wishes and of course money. So, let's get started.
You will need:
- old glossy magazines;
- stationery knife or scissors;
- adhesive or thin double-sided adhesive tape.
1. First, flip through the magazines and find pages with good colorful photos (usually advertising).
2. With scissors or a clerical knife, cut the pages so that the squares turn out.
3. Then, from the back, find the center. Just draw diagonal lines between opposite corners of the square. The place of their intersection will be the center.
4. The size of the envelope depends on what you are going to put there. Therefore, before embedding an envelope, measure the attachment and add approximately 1 to the dimensions obtained. In the example, the dimensions of the attachment are 11 x 15 cm. Therefore, we will make the envelope 12 x 16 in size.
5. To proceed with the assembly of the envelope, you need a larger side, so divide this side into 2. And then from the center point on one of the diagonals, measure 8 on either side.
6. Fold the corners of the square towards the center, according to the marks made.
7. Next, on the other diagonal from the center, measure 6 on each side and fold the corners along these marks towards the center. Thus, the lower and upper flaps of the envelope will go a little to the side, and also to each other.
8. Take the scissors and cut off the extra corner of the bottom leaf to give the envelope clarity and brevity. Then glue the edges of the bottom flap of the envelope with glue and glue it to the side.
9. That's all! Now put inside your greetings, wishes or money, seal the top leaf and safely hand it to the birthday person or the jubilee!