How to make magnets in the form of a Chinese puzzle
Probably many in childhood played and amused themselves with a Chinese puzzle, collected various figures from triangles. If not, now is the time to get acquainted with this miracle, to play a little with geometric figures. Today, we suggest you make such a puzzle yourself, but not simple, but magnetic.
You will need.
- Magnetic paper format A4 (better color and at least 0,85 gram);
- Color printer (if the paper you have is white, and you want to make the figures colored);
- Stationery knife;
- Surface for cutting (the cutting board is quite suitable).
1. Our Chinese puzzle consists of seven geometric figures (triangles of three sizes, a square and a parallelogram) from which you can collect many different shapes and images. Examples of different shapes you can see in the picture below (running boy, cat, swan, rabbit and duck).
2. Take one sheet of magnetic paper in the format A4. If the paper is white (and you want color), then using a computer, in any graphic editor, make a fill of the sheet and print it using magnetic paper. One sheet of the A4 format is enough to create four sets.
3. Using a pencil and ruler draw a square 10x10 see and mark it as shown in the picture below.
4. Place the marked sheet on the cutting surface. Take a clerical knife and carefully cut out the geometric shapes. For convenience and the formation of smooth edges, use a ruler. Repeat the process (steps 3-4) until you get the required number of geometric shapes.
5. When all forms are cut, gently remove the markings with an eraser.
6. Now you can play and connect all the pieces together using any iron surface (such as a refrigerator). Try and create different shapes (even abstract pictures if you like). And to find and learn what can be done from such a Chinese puzzle, use the Internet (Yandex and Google to help).