How to make desktop organizer of pencils
If at home on your table a huge number of pens and pencils accumulated, then we offer you in today's project to make idle time and a cute desktop organizer, which will please the eye and possibly inspire future crafts.
You will need:
- empty plastic bottle (capacity 0,5 l.);
- stationery knife (scissors);
- many bright colored pencils;
- super-glue (or an adhesive gun).
1. Take a plastic bottle and cut it in half so that a glass is obtained.
2. Take the pencils and cut each of them by the required amount so that the length of the pencil (starting from the point) is equal to the height of the cup plus about 2 cm.
3. Take a super-glue (or an adhesive gun) and start one by one to stick the pencils to the plastic cup. Try not to use a number of similar pencils.
4. When done, place your new desktop organizer on the desktop and safely put pens, markers, putties and other office supplies there.