How to weave a spring wreath with your own hands
Spring came! Nature wakes up, everything turns green and the mood rises! Today we suggest you to bring a little spring to your interior and make a spring wreath that will fill your home with the light, joy and aromas of spring.
We will need:
- Willow twigs;
- twigs with leaves of eucalyptus (or other tree);
1. Before starting work, make sure that the branches of the willow are flexible enough. Otherwise, soak them in water and allow them time to soak up moisture. By doing this, you will restore their flexibility. The longer you hold them in water, the better. We recommend leaving them soaked in water for 24 hours.
2. Take the branches of the willow and cut the small twigs with the help of the sector.
3. Select the longest branch and form a circle (as shown in the figure). Adjust the desired diameter. This twig will be our foundation.
4. Similarly, on the base, start adding the remaining twigs, wrapping them around each other. Twist the wreath and try to wind the twigs evenly over the entire wreath.
5. Pay attention to the ends of your twigs located in different places. This will betray a more elegant look to your wreath.
6. Continue to wind the twigs until you find that you already have enough. In addition, you can add twigs of another tree or color to the wreath. This will additionally decorate your wreath and create an interesting effect.
7. Take the pruner and cut off any sticking ends.
8. Now take the twigs with the leaves of eucalyptus (or another tree). Using the same technique, wrap these twigs around your wreath. The tip of the branch can be fixed between the branches of the willow.
9. Everything, your spring wreath is ready. You can decorate your interior and create a spring mood.