How to add a neon glow to the desktop chancery
Today's project, so to speak for 5 minutes, originates, as it seems to us in our distant past. Even then, many decorated with patterns in the fields in notebooks, diaries and pens were adorned with chewing gum stickers, and many envied holders of imported markers with colorful flowers. Today, we want to offer to use such markers (so that now they are not exclusive) and give a little neon glow to your businesswomen, organizers and holders.
You will need:
- acrylic (transparent) desktop accessories;
- Neon markers (or simply markers with bright shades - green, yellow, bright orange, etc.);
- Painting tape (or regular scotch tape);
- a little alcohol and napkins.
1. The first thing to do is to wipe it clean with alcohol to remove dirt and dust.
2. Take the marker and paint the ends of your office accessories.
3. To paint transparent joints (seams) - use a paint tape. Simply glue those parts that you do not need to paint, and you will get straight lines.
4. Finally, again, use alcohol and napkins and remove all the blots that you made in the process. In addition, it will help if the color did not suit you - then you can just clean everything. Now you have updated desktop office accessories that are "highlighted" by neon.