How to make a designer lamp from a bottle
Решили немного украсить свой интерьер для вечеринки и хотите удивить друзей? Сделайте из бутылки оригинальную дизайнерскую лампу (ну, или ночник). Чем интереснее бутылка XCHARX тем интереснее получится лампа. Используйте бутылки различных форм или же с интересными этикетками. Весь проект достаточно прост в исполнении и займет около 2-х часов. Вам не потребуется специальных навыков или умений, а также кучи различного инструмента. Итак, приступаем.
You will need:
- empty bottle;
- an unnecessary book in hardcover (preferably thicker);
- LED garland;
- stationery knife;
- super-glue (or glue the moment).
1. First of all, thoroughly rinse the bottle from the inside, outside and dry it. If the tag of your future lamp is a label, be careful not to spoil it during washing.
2. Plan the location of all the lamp elements (where the bottle will be, how the wires will go, whether you will use the battery or the outlet for nourishment, as well as other nuances).
3. After you have decided on the design, put the bottle with the neck down on the book and outline the outline of the neck. By the way, the lamp will look much more interesting if the bottle will not be located in the center, but slightly shifted to one side.
4. Take the clerical knife and carefully cut out the hole. By the way, this will be the only visible hole, so be careful, do not rush, and do everything so that no one is buried.
5. When you cut out a hole on the cover - open the book and continue to cut the pages along the circumference. You need to go deeper at least pages on 20 (the more you go deeper, the more firmly your bottle will stand).
6. If you decide to use batteries as a power source, we recommend that you also hide them in the book, for this you need to cut out a groove in the book a little bit larger than your power source. Cut this groove from the bottom (other) side of the book.
7. Do not forget to cut the grooves under the wires in the book. And in the place where the bottle will be installed, make sure that the neck does not pinch the wires in the end.
8. Set the power supply in the book. If necessary, connect the wires from the power source and LED garland. To do this, simply twist the necessary ends together and insulate with an adhesive tape.
9. Place the LED garland in the bottle. The more chaotic - the better.
10. Insert the neck of the bottle into the hole previously cut in the book. Make sure that the garland cord is not squeezed.
11. Use glue and fix the bottle in the book. By the way, you can put a little glue on the very neck of the bottle, before you insert it into the hole. This will make the fixation more durable. Take care that the bottle is strictly vertical.
12. That's it! Give a little time to dry the glue. In addition, you can decorate the place of gluing a little. And then - plug into an outlet (or insert batteries), enjoy your work and surprise your acquaintances.