How to make a magic wand out of a pencil
Today we will decorate the pencil. Rather, we stylize them under magic wands (as in Harry Potter). In its final form, such a pencil will surprise your friends a lot. The technique of making such decorated pencils is very simple and does not require any skills. In addition, using this technique you can create a full-fledged magic wand. So, let's get started.
You will need:
- not sharpened pencils;
- glue gun and glue for it;
- brown (dark gray) paint;
- adhesive for decoupage or varnish (optional).
1. Take the glue gun and randomly apply lines from the glue to the not sharpened pencil. Pay attention that it is better to apply a drawing to half, otherwise holding a pencil in your hand will not be very convenient (and with a sharpening of the pencil problems may arise).
2. Allow the glue to dry completely and solidify.
3. Using a brush, apply a brown paint (or a different color of paint on your own) to the glued pencil.
4. Allow time for the paint to dry. If necessary, apply one more coat of paint.
5. This step is optional, but it will help protect your pencil paintwork from the withering. Therefore, apply a layer of glue for decoupage on the entire painted surface of the pencil and allow time to dry.
6. After final drying, your pencil is ready for use. Sharpen it and surprise your friends and loved ones with your original decorative pencil.