How to beautifully take pictures of your products
Dear masters and craftsmen, you make amazing works of art, put them on the Internet, and someone else and sell them on special sites. I always want to present my work in the best possible way, and for this I need to photograph it correctly. Today we present a short guide on how you can get a beautiful photo when photographing various small crafts or goods at home. So, let's get started.
You will need:
- a laptop;
- a few notebooks or books (it is desirable that the surface was monochrome and glossy);
- 2 sheet of white paper format A4;
- product for photographing.
1. Find a beautiful picture on the Internet. It should be something abstract, or pictures of salutes, lights, night city. The resulting picture should be enlarged to the required size so that the image is a little blurry. A fuzzy background and a clear image of the product will help focus on the product.
2. Open the notebook so that the angle between the monitor and the lid is about 90 degrees. Then, on the laptop keyboard, make a small stack of books so that the height reaches the laptop screen (or was slightly larger).
3. Put the product and see where it casts a shadow. From this side, set 2 white sheets of A4 format, and then place the lamp behind them. The sheets will create a soft scattered light and will remove the shadow.
4. Proceed to photographing. Choose such an angle that you can see the product itself and the background. That's all! You have received good photos that will represent your product in a favorable light.