How to cook an egg liqueur. The recipe with the photo.
Egg liqueur The lawyer is made in Holland, has a thick consistency (it is eaten with a spoon), a pleasant sweetish taste. The strength of the drink is 14% - 20%. In the original liqueur, in addition to grape brandy and yolks, a dye is added, which gives the drink sweetness and velvet taste. Prepare a liqueur at home is very real, the main thing is to choose the right combination of components to your liking. We will cook from natural and available ingredients, the drink will not be worse!
- Chicken yolks - 10 pieces;
- Brandy or cognac - 250 ml;
- Condensed milk - 250 g;
- Fat cream - 120 ml;
- Vanillin - 1 sachet.
1. Use a high-quality alcohol base (diluted alcohol or vodka will not work). The best option - grape brandy, a good option - some local cognac or brandy with aging for at least a year in an oak barrel. Some use Irish whiskey or rum.
2. Carefully separate the yolks from the proteins, otherwise get in the drink unpleasant lumps. In fact, it's simple: take an ordinary plastic bottle, press it and thus draw the yolk and quickly transfer to another dish.
1. Mix the yolks with vanillin and condensed milk.
2. Mix in any convenient way until a uniform, thick mass is formed.
3. In a bowl, pour in the alcoholic base, now add the cream to it, mix it.
4. Pour the drink from a bowl into a bottle or other container with a tight lid.
5. Put it in a dark, cool place for 5 days. All these days, do not touch the liqueur, do not whip, do not bother, do not pick it up, otherwise stratification may occur.
6. After 5 days, it is necessary to filter the drink through a sieve or gauze.
7. Now finally bottled and leave in a cool place to infuse for another 10 days.
Ready home made drink is not so thick as the original "lawyer", but very tasty. The consistency is more like "Baileys". It is recommended to drink the drink clean, chilled, but without the addition of ice. Before use, shake the bottle every time.