How to make a bouquet with candies
For any woman, flowers and sweets are two interrelated things (and one is almost always an attachment to another). In today's project We in some way try to combine these two things and make our own paper flowers with candy filling.
You will need:
- candy in a wrapper (for your taste, the main thing is not so big);
- white, green and green crepe-paper (mainly used for packing bouquets);
- tapes-tape of light green color (in the tone of green crepe-paper);
- wire (preferably not very thin);
- thread or scotch tape;
- glue gun (can be replaced with super glue).
1. for each flower you need to cut the crepe paper as follows:
- white crepe-paper - 3 strips 2x16,5 cm;
- light green paper - 1 rectangle 5x4 cm;
- green crepe-paper - 1-2 strips 2x12,5 see
2. Take the wire and candy. Using a glue gun (or super glue), glue the tip of the wire to the candy wrapper (as shown in the picture below). To do this, drip a drop of glue onto the tip of the wrapper, then, while the glue is not cold, put the tip of the wire there and wrap the edges of the wrapper around. By the way, as an option, you can use a thin tape and tightly thread the tip of the wrapper to the wire.
3. Now take a previously cut light green rectangle with the size of 5x4, see. Bend one edge like an accordion to form a wavy line.
4. Then you will need to stretch the center of this rectangle. To do this, with your thumbs, starting from the center, stretch to the edges (as shown in the picture below).
5. In order to make the petals - take the previously cut strips of white crepe paper and in the middle twist them to z60 degrees.
6. Each folded strip is folded in half and again, with your thumbs, stretch the middle of the petal from the center to the edges to get a convex shape.
7. Now when all the pieces of the flower are ready - you can start assembling. First, wrap the lime rectangle of crepe-paper around the candy, so that the candy falls into the recess, and the wavy edge is on top. The tip is fixed on the wire with a thread or an adhesive tape.
8. Collect the white petals around the green center, so that each subsequent petal is slightly overlapping the previous one. The tip is fixed with a thread or tape (as shown in the picture).
9. To make the transition from the flower to the stem smoother - cut off excess at an acute angle.
10. At this stage you should get something like this.
11. Take the strips of green paper crepe and cut the edges so that the petal turns out. For each flower you need 1-2 petal (at your discretion). By the way, do not forget each of them a little to bend, so they look more like leaves.
12. From the base of the bud begin to wind the stem with a green tap-tape.
13. When winding about 5, see the wires - insert a piece of paper and continue wrapping. By the way, to keep the leaf better - we recommend dropping a drop of glue onto the stem at the place where the leaf is fastened. The second leaflet you can insert right there or just below (all at your discretion).
14. Well, that's all - your candy bouquet is almost ready, you just have to put it all together. With such flowers you can decorate a special gift or arrange a bouquet (which in our opinion is more interesting).
PS Depending on the chosen colors of crepe paper, you can make a bouquet of snowdrops, tulips or crocuses.