How to make a cover for iPad from felt
Today we want to tell you about how to make your own, unique cover for the iPad. All operations will take no more than 10 minutes, and the savings will be significant.
You will need:
- Silk thread;
- Sewing machine (or needle and thread).
Instructions (see pictures below):
1. In this example, we use felt about 0,5 in thickness and in dimensions slightly larger than the 2-x iPad.
2. Fold the felt in half.
3. Sew the long side (opposite the crease), and one of the short sides. Make sure that your gadget freely enters your cover.
4. On the remaining (uncrossed) side, draw a line and cutout (for more convenient extraction of your device from the cover)
5. Use scissors to cut off excess edges of your cover.
6. Take a rectangular strip of felt (it is possible from the remainders) and with the help of silk thread sew to your cover (closer to the pocket).
7. Sew the opposite end of the strip (thereby forming a handle for a more comfortable carrying)
That's all there is to it! Enjoy your stylish iPad case! Pleasant needlework!