How to make a flower with a noorot in a jar
Today we want to share with you another simple idea about decorating your interior using jars. Time to produce this item you will spend quite a bit, and the effect will be grandiose.
So, what we need:
1. Glass jars of any size and shape and small flowers for your choice (fresh or dried).
2. Fine thread, scissors and glue gun.
1. Take your flower and trim the stem so that the height of the flower is about 2 / 3 from the height of your jar. If you use fresh flowers, we recommend removing the leaves from the stem, otherwise they will fall off as the flower dries. Do it or not you decide.
2. Take a thin thread, fill the bundle at the end of the flower and cut the tip from the nodule. Measure the required length of the thread and cut it so that in the suspended state the bud of the flower does not touch the bottom of the can, and the end of the thread touches the lid.
3. Place the lid from the jar on a flat surface with the inside facing up. Attach the tip of the thread approximately in the middle and drip a drop of glue with a glue gun. You may need a match (toothpick or other stick) to drown the tip of the thread in the glue droplet or hold it. Be patient and allow a few minutes for the glue to seize.
4. When the glue is completely dry, lower your flower into the jar and close the lid. All! Done! Pleasant needlework!