How to make decorative panels in decoupage technique
Decorate the interior of any room can be and without extra costs. It's enough just to make some decorative thing with your own hands and place it in the interior. In today's project, we suggest you to do just this and make a decorative panel made in the technique of decoupage. By the way, such a panel is very fun to do with children, besides in the children's room they will look perfect. So, let's get started.
You will need:
- packing carton;
- napkins (cockerel + different patterns);
- scissors, clerical knife;
- glue PVA, universal glue;
- flat brush;
- narrow braid.
1. Draw on a cardboard box a square equal to 1 / 4 the size of the selected napkin and cut it with a stationery knife along the ruler.
2. Cut one more same square. Stepping back from the edge of 2,5 cm on each side, cut through it the window. The result is a frame.
3. Now glue the frame on the previously cut out square, aligning the edges. After that, evenly ground the workpiece with white paint using a sponge. Allow to dry.
4. If you make a panel consisting of one picture, then skip this step and proceed to the next one. Otherwise, you will additionally need to cut out a 4 box of 5x5 size from the cardboard. Evenly, primer them with white paint using a sponge and allow to dry.
5. From the napkin, cut out the pattern (4 of different patterns, if you make a composite panel) and paste into the frame. If you have a composite panel, then paste the pictures on the squares, and those in turn, paste into the frame. Be sure to step back from the inside edge of the frame to the same distance, and also maintain the distance between the squares.
6. On the frame, stick small parts. Allow to dry.
7. Fill the panel with glue PVA, dry well. On the reverse side, glue an eyelet from the braid, for which the panel could be hung.
8. Now your panel is ready! On this principle, you can make a picture with a picture on any topic that is close to you!