How to make a money bouquet
В сегодняшнем проекте речь пойдет о букетах, но не из живых или искусственных цветков, а из денег. Все дело в том, что многие (ну по крайней мере нам так кажется) уже устали от банальных цветочных букетов (кстати чаще всего это розы), и удивить кого-то становиться все сложнее и сложнее. Проделав нехитрые шаги, следуя данной инструкции, вы точно порадуете будущего счастливого обладателя (подарите и цветы, и деньги). Итак приступим.
You will need:
- paper money (about 4 per 1 flower);
- thin wire (preferably green or in the color of the bill);
- decorative ribbon for flowers;
- twigs with leaves (to give a bouquet of naturalness).
1. Take your bills. You can use any (rubles, dollars, euro, etc.) and any dignity. Everything depends on your desire and ability. The only thing, make sure that the bills were not too worn out.
2. Take one bill and twist each corner a little towards the center of the bill. Make sure that all corners are bent on one side of the bill.
3. Do the 2 step to get the required number of "petals". One flower will require about 4-bills.
4. Take one of the bills with folded edges and slightly tip the center piece across so that you get a semblance of a "butterfly".
5. Take a thin wire (about 30 in length) and wrap the bill at the folding point.
6. Do the same (steps 4-5) with the other bent bills.
7. Carefully adjust the petals so that they become cupped, and the bent corners look outward.
8. Now that all the blanks for bud formation are ready, gather the cupped petals into one. Simply, put them one in the other. Look for the wire "stalk" to be in the center. For convenience, you can twist it with others. And the petals are best placed on the cross on the cross.
9. When the bud is formed, and the wire "stems" are intertwined, one can slightly bend (or bend) bud buds to give the flower a more natural look.
10. Repeat the previous steps and make the necessary number of flowers from the money. Then collect them in a bouquet and twist their "stems" among themselves, thereby fixing the overall composition.
11. Take a few twigs with leaves (or special ornamental grass). If necessary, cut the bottom leaves.
12. Arrange these twigs between the buds (well, or at your discretion and taste).
13. To fix the branches to the stems, use wire.
14. Well, the final stage. Take a decorative ribbon for flowers (in principle, you can use scotch tape), and wind the stems from the base of the buds to the tips.
15. Everything is ready, you can give! Well, or wrap it in wrapping paper and then give it. Or make a few more such flower flowers. In any case, the next steps are yours!
And we wish you that such flowers grow in your wallets and wallets as often as possible!