How to make a leather bracelet with beads
Today We want to offer you a simple recipe for making a cute, leather bracelet with beads. He definitely likes you, as it is easy to manufacture, and looks great.
So, you will need:
- leather cords;
- needle (sufficient to pierce the skin);
- thread (in the color of a leather lace);
- thimble (optional).
1. Take the leather lace and fold it in half. Measure the desired length by wrapping around the wrist (at least 2 times), and trim the excess.
2. Take the needle and thread and, retreating about 1, see from the place of the fold of the lace, pierce it from the outside inward. Then add a bead and again pierce the string, but this time from the inside of the bracelet to the outer one. Continue the stitches, pierce and push the beads between the two ends of the leather lace until you reach about 4 cm to the ends of the lace.
The example uses blue and gold beads. Every 10 blue beads inserted a gold one.
3. Now, wrap your bracelet around your wrist, pass the tips through the resulting loop and fix it with the knot. That's all! Your simple and very cute bracelet is ready!