How to make beautiful paper balls
Существует огромное множество вариантов художественного оформления интерьера в праздники и не только. Сегодня Мы хотим рассказать Вам о том, как сделать красивые шары из тонкой папирусной бумаги Тишью. Это очень тонкая, практически воздушная и полупрозрачная бумага. Ее применяют в качестве наполнителя для упаковки подарков, для изготовления бумажных цветов и декорирования праздничных мероприятий. Изделия из этой бумаги смотрятся очень нежно и стильно. Итак, приступим.
You will need:
- white papyrus paper Tishyu;
- gold sequins;
- glue stick;
- paint for gold and brush;
- stationery knife;
- surface for cutting (fit plastic cutting board);
- 2 plates of different diameters;
- 3 sheet of cardboard format A4 (can be replaced by thick paper);
- needle and thread.
1. Place the 2 sheet of cardboard next to each other on the work surface. By the way, as a cardboard you can use boxes from flakes. Then place a larger diameter bowl (or other round object with a diameter of about 26 cm) on the cardboard so that the middle of the plate is at the junction of the cardboard sheets. Take a pen or pencil and outline the contours, and then carefully remove the plate.
Look, so that the sheets of cardboard do not part and take a plate of smaller diameter (or another round object with a diameter of about 20 cm). Place this plate in the center of a large circle. Then, outline the outline of this plate, with one hand pressing the plate.
2. Now take the scissors and cut a large circle. As a result, you will get two semicircles.
3. Exactly fold the papyrus paper layers, and from above place one of the semicircles. Hold the cardboard stencil firmly on the papyrus paper, with a clerical knife, follow the outline of the stencil. With sufficient pressure, the clerical knife will cut all layers of papyrus paper. Note for one ball you need about 50 sheets (semicircles) of papyrus paper. After you have received the necessary number of semicircles from papyrus paper, take the cardboard semicircles and cut out the inside with scissors.
1. Now add a little gold sparkles along the edges of the semicircles of papyrus paper. This step will give a brighter design to your ball. To do this, place the first semicircle from the papyrus paper on the work surface, spread the semicircular edge with glue and, with a brush or manually, apply a small amount of gold sequins to this part.
2. When you are finished with the first sheet, gently shake off the ungainly sequins and set it aside to allow the glue to dry. Repeat this process of applying sequins to the remaining sheets. And after the glue dries, repeat this operation on the other side of the semicircles from the papyrus paper.
Now your blanks shine! Good job!
3. An alternative method of decorating a ball is to paint the edges with gold paint. In this case, do not dilute the paint with water, since the papyrus paper is very thin and can easily get wet and tear.
Make a template for the assembly
1. For further gluing you will need a template. For its production, take a piece of cardboard format A4 and every 4 see draw lines. Then put this piece of cardboard on the work surface and cut the seven horizontal lines with a clerical knife (as shown in the picture).
2. Mark the slits with a black marker. Not all slits need to be marked, but one after the other. Then put the prepared template on the work surface and fix the left edge with scotch so that it turns out some kind of book.
We glue together papyrus paper
1. Turn the cardboard template to the left. Place the first semicircle of papyrus paper under the cardboard, flat side to the joint. Use a pencil to make a note of the location of the upper corner. So you can arrange all the semicircles from the papyrus paper in one place and get a smooth ball.
2. Close the cardboard template. Take a glue stick and glue the places with slots marked with a black marker. A cardboard template helps you make thin adhesive lines and protects the paper from rupture. In general, using this template, the entire gluing process looks much easier, although you can do without it.
3. Once you have glued all the bands with glue, discard the cardboard and place the next on the first semicircle of the papyrus paper. Try to put papyrus paper exactly one piece above the other, making a pile. Gently squeeze, and then wipe the glue points to ensure a good fixation. After that, turn the cardboard template over again and apply glue, only this time in those places that are not marked with a marker.
Repeat this process for all the sheets of papyrus paper that you have, alternating the places of gluing.
Open the ball
1. So, your ball is almost ready. It remains to make a thread for hanging and open it. Take the cardboard parts of the semicircle that you made earlier. Grease them with glue and securely glue them to a pile of semicircles of papyrus paper. One cardboard semicircle on one side, the other on the other.
2. Take a needle and thread and pierce the whole structure in the upper corner. Tie and fix this place. Do the same with the bottom corner. This will create fixation points for your ball. On one side, leave a piece of thread, for it in the future you can hang the ball.
3. So, the magic moment has come. After all these operations, you are ready to deploy your ball. To do this, hold it by the cardboard and unfold it.
4. Now when the ball is unfurled, glue one of the cardboard semicircles with glue and glue them. If you intend to use this ball periodically, then you can simply fasten both halves using staples. In this case, you can then fold the ball back and remove until the next holiday.
5. Do not be limited to one ball. Make 3, 5, 10 ... So you can form a garland, because such balls look much better when they are grouped.