How to make a canon in the form of a canine
We bring to your attention a master class for the manufacture of a stylish pendant, similar to the canine of a wild animal (or the horn, to whom one likes it more). The whole process will take you from three to 15 hours, depending on your choice of clay and its drying (or roasting). So, let's get started.
- Polymer clay;
- Gold enamel (or other color, to whom that liking);
- A pin (with a loop on the end);
- A small ringlet;
- Cotton buds;
- Remover for varnish.
1. Razumnite your clay, and then roll it out roll it on a hard surface and give it a cone shape.
2. Take the resulting cone in your hands and slightly bend the sharp end to shape the canine.
3. Take a pin, and if it is more than 2,5 cm bite off the tip. If you use small pins, then you do not have to bite. Insert your pin on the ear in the wide part of the canine (see picture). While the clay is not dried up, the pin will easily enter it, but to get a pin from the dried (burned) clay it will be necessary to make efforts.
4. Allow the clay to dry (proceed according to the instructions supplied with the polymer clay).
5. Take the gold enamel (or the one you chose) and lower the upper part of the horn (the end with a pin) into it at about 1 cm. Remove it and then blot 1-2 more times.
6. Allow the pendant to dry a little, and then remove the excess paint with a nail polish remover and cotton buds.
7. After completely drying, insert a small ring into the eyelet of the pin and thread the chain.
So, everything is ready! Wear your new pendant in the shape of a fang of a wild beast or give it to a loved one!