How to make a Christmas tree ball and increase the chances of fulfilling desire
Today's project is a wonderful way to add a little bit of novelty to the decoration of your New Year's tree. In addition, the new year is the time for fulfillment of desires, so make a wish and reflect it in such an interesting Christmas tree decoration. And then the chances that your desire to be fulfilled in the coming year will increase many times (unless of course you hang such a Christmas ball on the most prominent place on the tree). So, we proceed.
You will need:
- plastic Christmas tree ball;
- Small figures for exposure (depending on your desire);
- clay clay / clay / wool;
- acrylic paint required shades;
- scissors / stationery knife;
- grinding paper;
- decorative ribbon or beads;
- super-glue (optional)
1. Light the candle and bring a plastic Christmas tree ball to it. Gently start heating the desired place on the candle flame. Heat until the flame does not burn the plastic shell of the ball and you will not see a hole. Be careful not to burn your fingers.
2. Continue to melt the edges of the hole until you get the hole of the required size.
3. Once you get a hole of the necessary size - with scissors or a clerical knife, cut the melted plastic around the hole. Allow the remaining plastic to cool, and then use sandpaper and peel the burnt edges.
4. Take the acrylic paint and paint the ball (both outside and inside). Allow time for the paint to dry. If necessary, apply an additional 1-2 paint layer. By the way, the ball will be more convenient to paint, if you hang it.
5. To keep the figures standing they need a smooth surface, so make it inside the ball of ornamental clay, plasticine or even cotton wool.
6. Using a decorative ribbon or beads, make a hole. Simply glue it around the contour to smooth the irregularities of the hole.
7. And finally, it remains to make a wish and visualize it in a prepared ball. Arrange the figures at your discretion (the main thing is to clearly represent something that symbolizes). For fastening figures use super glue (or just drown them a bit in plasticine). Do not forget to hang the ball on the tree in the most prominent place.