How to make a New Year tree from books
Recently, people are increasingly inventing the original application of ordinary things. After all, this is a great way to stand out among the "gray masses". For example, in today's project, we will tell you how to collect the original Christmas tree (or Christmas tree) from books and magazines. Time all this takes absolutely nothing, and the effect produced will be stunning (unless of course you have enough books at hand). So, we proceed.
You will need:
- many books (different sizes and thicknesses);
- Christmas decorations (garlands, fanariki and others).
1. First, go around the whole apartment (house) and collect as many different books as possible. Suitable for any size and any thickness. You need a lot of books, for example, for a Christmas tree in the height of 1 meter, you need about 100 books. Be sure to sort them by their size and thickness (a little more, a little less - nothing to worry about).
2. Immediately plan the height of your New Year tree. After all, depending on its height, you will need to build an appropriate "foundation". For example, if the Christmas tree is not high, then use the triangular "foundation" of the largest and thickest books. If you have enough books, you can build a Christmas tree and higher, for this use a square or five-pointed "foundation". At the same time, be sure to fill the inside of the "foundation". Otherwise, the upper layers under the action of gravity just lie around.
3. Layer by layer, lay the books so that the "tips" of each successive layer hang over the empty space of the previous one (as shown in the figure below). Thus, the protruding parts will look like the branches of the Christmas tree (and not the usual stack of books). Be sure to make sure that the height of each layer is the same, and that the herringbone will be unstable and may fall apart. To adjust the height of the layer, use thin books (just put them in the necessary places).
4. Continue to lay and make sure that the books in each successive layer are smaller and smaller, both in size and thickness. Then the Christmas tree will turn out to be a neat triangle.
5. When you reach the top of your New Year (Christmas) tree - stack a few books in a pile. They form the vertex.
6. The Christmas tree is collected, but for now it just looks like a mountain of books. To give it a complete and festive look, decorate it with garlands, lanterns and other decorative elements to your liking. By the way, to hang on your Christmas tree of books ball - just hold it a thread between the books (or use scotch tape).
7. Here is your Christmas tree and is ready. Step away and enjoy your work of art.
And if you practice a little (and spend a little more time), it can work out that way.