How to make a festive mask of tulle
More and more often, the holiday ceases to be just a feast, and turns into costumed parties with fun contests, fervent laughter and breathtaking merriment. It is worth noting that the main feature of most costume parties is both the suit itself and the mask that hides your face, thereby betraying your person a bit of mystery. In today's project, we want to offer you a mask that is very light and almost airy.
You will need:
- template or mask pattern (example you can download here);
- a piece of tulle in the mesh by the size of the mask (alternatively you can use tulle or transparent fabric);
- contour for the fabric of the required color (in the example used black);
- scissors or clerical knife;
- food film;
- Super glue;
- a glider (if desired, if you want to give the mask a little shine);
- tape (for strings);
- Scotch tape (for fixing).
1. Draw a template for the future mask (or use the fact that in the example - you can download it here).
2. Place the picture with the mask on the table and fix it with scotch tape. On top put food film, and on it tulle in a mesh (tulle or transparent fabric). It is desirable to fix each element with adhesive tape around the edges to avoid displacement during drawing.
3. Take the outline along the fabric of the desired color and proceed to trace (stroke lines). Take your time and be careful.
4. When you traverse all lines - let your mask dry. Usually it takes 8-12 hours for complete drying.
5. After all has dried up, carefully separate the tulle (tulle) from the food film. Then use scissors or a clerical knife and cut off excess. Do not forget to cut your eyes.
6. Your mask is ready almost ready, and should look approximately as shown in the picture.
7. Cut two strips of tulle (or use ribbons) and gently glue them to the mask. Allow the glue to dry.
8. Now your mask is ready! Wear it for the holiday and amaze your relatives and relatives with your skill.