How to make roses from paper with your own hands
There are several ways to make a rose out of paper. Today we want to introduce one of them. At all about everything, you will take 10-15 minutes, and you can decorate your interior or something else with ready-made roses.
You will need:
- thick paper (preferably red);
- dried branches of any tree;
- glue gun and glue to it.
So, we proceed.
1. From the paper, cut the squares of 10x10 in size and draw a spiral by hand (as shown in the picture). It is absolutely unnecessary to draw absolutely!
2. Take the scissors and carefully cut out the drawn spiral.
3. We take our workpiece in hand and, starting from the outer end, begin to twist it.
4. When the rose is twisted, take the glue gun and use it to fix the tip.
5. Everything, our rose is made of paper. You can use these buds to decorate gifts, postcards or something else at your discretion. We do not stop there and create a flower composition.
6. Make a few more buds, repeating the steps 1-4.
7. Apply a drop of glue on the back of the cooked rose buds and gently plant them on a dry twig.
8. Repeat the previous step and create several branches. Now take the vase and put your composition there.