How to make toothy forking on Halloween
A wonderful holiday is approaching - Halloween. And, you see, this holiday is not a holiday without pumpkins, dresses and parties. In today's project, we pump the pumpkin a little and add the teeth to it. One thing, we will do small monster pumpkins, since jaws for large pumpkins are extremely problematic (unless of course you are not the proud owner of an 3D printer). So, we proceed.
You will need:
- small pumpkins;
- sharp knife;
- plastic vampire teeth;
- Super glue;
- decorative eyes;
- wire (optional);
- candle (optional).
1. Take a small pumpkin and cut a hole around the stem, such that in the future a teaspoon could scrape the pumpkin's interior. By the way, do not throw seeds - it's better to use them in cooking some food (roast, for example).
2. After you clean the inside of the pumpkin - determine the position and size of the mouth (the larger the hole in the height - the wider the mouth will open). Carefully cut out the quadrangular opening. Pay attention - the top and bottom edges should be smooth and parallel to each other.
3. Insert the vampire's plastic teeth into the carved hole. By the way, if the hole is too high you can cut the plastic teeth into two halves and glue each of them to the desired place with the help of super-glue.
4. It remains to decorate the little pumpkin. In this step we will add her eyes, for this use decorative eyes and glue them in the necessary place with the help of super-glue. The eye can be one, two, three ... as much as you want. Of course, you can just cut your eyes with a knife, but believe with decorative eyes Your toothy pumpkin will look much more spectacular.
5. Another element of the decor of your mini-poke can be wire handles and legs. To do this, use wire (or a wire hanger, though it's necessary to cut it 🙂) and use the pliers to bend it into the required shape. When you are ready - just stick them into your pumpkin in the right place.
6. Well, the last element of the decor of your mini poke can be a small candle. Just put it inside and light it. Enjoy your work and surprise your loved ones.
PS And below are a few mini-pumpkins made by readers.