How to make an interesting leather handbag with your own hands
All things made by themselves are a kind of exclusivity - this you do not buy in the store. Therefore, any thing looks interesting, and some even can be attributed to the design. So it is with today's project. It seems to be an ordinary bag (or package), but no, it looks like it came out of the hands of a famous designer.
You will need:
- skin (or qualitative leatherette);
- a tube of small diameter (the long handle from a locker in the form of a tube quite will approach);
- sewing machine;
1. Decide on the size of your future bag. The depth of the bag multiply by 2 and apply a rectangle of the necessary size to your material (leather or high-quality artificial leather).
2. Measure the length of the tube (from dimensions take 2-3 on each side) or the handle for the locker (in this case, measure the distance between the holes for attaching the handle) and divide by 2. From above and below the sketch of the bag, find the center and set the left and right dimensions as necessary.
3. Determine the height of the pens and multiply the resulting value by 2. From each label (which you did in the previous step) measure left and right by 1,5 see (the width of each handle will be 3 see). Then, to the sketch of the future bag, add the rectangles of the future pens, using the necessary dimensions.
4. Take the scissors and cut out the sketch. You should get something like this.
5. Fold the workpiece in half, the front side inward, and then use a sewing machine and sew sidewalls.
6. Then put the workpiece of the future bag in such a way that the seam divides the angle in half (as shown in the picture). From the sharp edge of the angle measure about 3 cm and draw a horizontal line. Then sew along this line. This step will give the bag a shape. Do the same for the other corner.
7. Fold the handles of the future bag in half so that the tip goes inside the edge of the bag on 2-3, see. Then sew them.
8. The upper loop of the handles (for the handle) is slightly smaller than the diameter of the handle itself. This will ensure a more rigid fixing of the bar and as a result it will not jump out.
9. Well, almost everything is ready. Unscrew the bag so that the front side is on the outside. Now it's time to put your hilt in the loop and you can use your purse! By the way, if you use the handle for the locker in the form of a tube, you can additionally fix it. To do this, make a hole in the screw with the shilom and screw in the bolt with the big bonnet (take the bolt to the size, otherwise it will stick out and can hurt you). Now your pen certainly will not fall out.