How to make a picture of an old T-shirt with your own hands
It so happened that T-shirts (in principle, like the rest of things) eventually wear out and lose color. But there are also favorite T-shirts, associated with certain memories. Do not rush to throw them away (or use them as rags). In today's project, we will tell you how to make an interesting picture for your interior decor with your own hands from an old, shabby T-shirt. It is worth noting that especially suitable T-shirts with interesting drawings (even a little shabby and faded - it will add a little charm to your picture).
You will need:
- T-shirt with an interesting drawing;
- A blank canvas (or a frame for a canvas);
- Industrial stapler or hammer with nails;
1. Strike the shirt at the seams, try not to damage the pattern. Then take the canvas and place on it a piece of T-shirt with the necessary drawing (another part of the T-shirt can be used as rags or just thrown out). Please note: the canvas (frame for the canvas) should be slightly smaller than the figure in order to bend the edges.
2. On the back of the future picture, on one of the edges, bend the protruding edges of the T-shirt and fasten them with an industrial stapler (or a hammer with nails). By the way, if you use nails, then choose those with a thicker hat.
3. Pull the fabric of the T-shirt and fasten the opposite side (also using an industrial stapler or a hammer with nails). Make sure that the drawing remains in the place where it is required and did not get out of the frame.
4. Repeat 2-3 operations for the sides.
5. The picture is almost ready. Now you need to pull and align the fabric around the corners. To do this, at each of the corners, pull it (but not very tight so as not to tear), until a clear corner is formed. Then fold it several times and fix it on the back of the picture with the help of the same industrial stapler or a hammer with nails.
6. That's all! Your picture is ready! Screw the hook and boldly hang in the right place.