As for 15 minutes to make a modern hanger
Probably many in the hallway, so-called wardrobes, with offices for clothes, shoes and other trifles. And each time coming home (or leaving home) people crawl into this, often bulky, cabinet. But agree, there are things that you dress every day (well, or very often). Such things are much easier to place on open hangers and racks near the front door. Today We just want to offer you to make one simple, but at the same time made in a modern style, a hanger. And the time will take all this from the power of 15-20 minutes.
You will need:
- board thickness of about 1,5 cm. (it is better to take an oskurennuyu, then do not have to mess with grinding paper);
- various handles for furniture drawers and lockers;
- paint on wood (shades depending on your preferences);
- Painting tape (better not very thick);
- a hacksaw for wood (saw);
- screwdriver or screwdriver.
1. Take your board and cut off a piece of necessary length from it. If the board is not sanded, then use a grinding paper and clean it from knots and zadorin, so as not to plant a splinter in the future.
2. Decide on the design of the future hanger. Beforehand, you can draw it on paper. And then, with the help of paint tape, transfer the contours of the design to your board. Take a brush and paint on the wood and paint your drawing. Allow time for the paint to dry.
3. Now select the most interesting in your opinion handles from furniture drawers and lockers. And then arrange them on the painted board in the required order. Mark the locations for the anchorages and drill through holes in the required places. And then attach your handles.
4. Finally, decide where you want to hang your hanger. On the reverse side, screw the hooks, and in the wall make 2-3 mounts under these hooks.