How to make a picture of dried flowers and herbs
Quite often, on cold winter evenings, nostalgia rises in memory over beautiful summer days, over bright and hot sun, along beautiful aromas of flowers and grasses. Today we want to offer you a project that will often remind you of this time of year and recall wonderful memories. Let's make a small picture of the dried leaves and herbs. By the way, it can also become a wonderful gift to a loved one.
- dried flowers;
- frame with glass;
- liquid adhesive.
1. To start (if it's summer, late spring or early autumn), go out, take a walk and pick up various leaves, flowers, buds or grass.
2. The easiest way to dry the flowers is to put them in a book or magazine between the pages, and leave them in that state for a few weeks. In addition to the book, you can put a few more weighty books to add weight.
3. While your flowers dry, choose the moment, walk to the store and get a frame of the required size with glass.
4. Now that your flowers have dried, you can start making the picture itself. Take a piece of paper and cut it to the size of the previously acquired frame, although you can make a smaller sheet. In the presented project, this is exactly what is done, the sheet is slightly smaller than the frame.
5. Remove the dried flowers and herbs from the book and begin to form your composition. Lay sheets and grasses on each other, build them in line, combine, in general, create a composition to your taste.
6. When you finish designing the future picture, take the liquid glue. Using a brush, gently pat the dried flowers and herbs, and then glue them to the desired location. Please note, it is necessary to start with the flowers that are located in the background of your exposure.
7. Well, your picture is ready! Allow the glue to dry a little, and then insert it into the frame, hang it on the wall or give it to a loved one.