Classic tiramisu. The recipe with the photo.
Desserts are the most delicious end of any meal. For each holiday we try to cook something new and surprise the guests with their skill and extraordinary taste. Modern housewives want to quickly and exquisitely decorate their festive table with something unusual. I want to share with you an easy and effortless recipe for classic tiramisu.
Tiramisu - when we hear the name of this Italian dish, an unusually tender and airy dessert appears before our eyes. Today we will try to cook it at home.
For this we need:
- 18 quail eggs;
- 100 town Sahara;
- 500 g of mascarpone cheese;
- coffee chilled;
- cocoa powder;
- Cookies Savoyardi (Lady fingers);
Let's start cooking:
1. Separate the proteins from the yolks. We rub the yolks with sugar to completely dissolve.
2. Add mascarpone, whisk all with a mixer.
3. Whisk the whipped into a steep foam. Add to the already govovuyu mass.
4. Prepared coffee is cooled. Cookies quickly dipped in coffee, so they are not soaked.
5. Densely we spread cookies in the prepared capacity. Top spread the cream. Again the cookies and cream.
6. Sprinkle cocoa through a sieve.
7. Put in a cool place for a couple of hours.