How to make a night light from a baby bottle of interesting shape
What the marketers will not come up with to sell their goods. Thanks to their efforts, we often meet interesting bottles of various types and forms for both children and hard drinks. Why not use them as decor, or even make them an unusual lamp-night light.
You will need:
- an empty plastic baby bottle for feeding an interesting shape;
- Acrylic paint (better in the form of a spray, as for graffiti);
- a light bulb (in the example, an energy-saving, power of 5 watts is used);
- socle with cord and stand (these are often sold in shops with chandeliers and lamps).
1. The first thing to do is to cut the bottom of the bottle. To do this, use scissors or a stationery knife. Be careful and careful not to cut your hands, often plastic in this place is much stronger than in other places of the bottle.
2. Apply one coat of paint to the bottle. Allow the paint to dry and apply a few more layers.
3. After all the layers of paint have dried up completely, insert the bulb into the base, and on top, put the bottle on.
4. Take care that the bulb does not touch the edges of the bottle. And yet, twist the top cover to give vent to warm air. Thus, the bottle will not heat up very much and melt.
5. Ну вот и все! Очень просто и интересно. Поставьте его в спальне Вашего чада и включите на ночь. Теперь ни один монстр не напугает Вашего ребенка!