How to Make a Halloween Mask from a Paper Bag
With each passing day, Halloween is getting closer and closer. Here we need to prepare for you a little. Today we offer to your attention a simple project for making a funny mask for this wonderful holiday.
You will need:
- a paper bag (in which the head crawls);
- printer (preferably color);
- glue for paper.
1. Choose the image you like (it can be your photo, a photo of a friend or a friend, or a monster's face). Print it on the printer in the required sizes (so that the distance between the eyes in the picture corresponds to your eye distance).
2. Use the scissors and cut out the image on the contour for a more realistic look.
3. Carefully cut out the slits for the eyes. And if you want then make a hole for the mouth.
4. Attach the photo to the paper bag and make notes where the eyes are located. Then cut them out. Although in principle this operation you can do and a little later.
5. Apply glue to the reverse side of the cut out print and glue it to the paper bag.
6. If you have not cut open the eye holes in the bag, now is the time to do it. In addition, we recommend adding a few decorative elements (ribbons, buttons or something else) to the mask. This will give a more realistic look to your mask.
7. The final stage. Put on the mask and enjoy your work and the reaction of others.