Soap making or how to make soap with your own hands
Today, making home soap is a hobby of many hand made lovers. As an inquisitive and enthusiastic person, I, too, was no exception and was drawn into this amazing process of turning small pieces into works of art. Soap making is not only an exciting activity, but also a huge plus for those who always strive to surprise their loved ones with an unusual and useful gift. What is most important with the minimum time spent, you immediately see the result, pleasing the eye and others.
To make soap you do not need a lot of expenses, and emotions will bring you double joy.
So, you need:
- soap base (white and transparent),
- natural dyes,
- essential oil
- mold for soap
So, we proceed.
1. Сначала нам нужно решить, какое мыло мы хотим получить в конечном результате: какого цвета, количество слоев и, конечно же, запах нашего мыла. В данном случае я выбрала небольшие сердечки и ангелочка.
2. We cut into small cubes the necessary base and we drown on a water bath.
3. Add a few drops of essential oil, color (the number of drops depends on the intensity of the dye and the desired result) and flavor.
4. The prepared form is sprinkled with alcohol from the atomizer and poured the prepared composition.
5. We leave for a while until it freezes completely.
6. If in our idea there is one more layer (or even not one), then sprinkle the cooled soap with alcohol, make small knives with a sharp knife, so that the next layer is well established with the previous one. And we do the above procedure for cooking soap. We change the color, the structure of the soap base, but I advise leaving the flavor and essential oil unchanged.
7. Leave for a while to harden. To extract soap without transformation, I advise you to lower the mold for a few seconds in hot water, then the finished soap can be easily extracted from the mold.