How to make an original decor for a wedding or other event
In today's project, we propose you to make from ordinary and inexpensive wooden hoop - a charming piece of decor for your wedding or other solemn event. Such a magnificent combination of colors and pearls can make anyone, but time it will take absolutely nothing.
You will need:
- embroidery frame;
- pearl thread (bijouterie);
- satin ribbon (of the required color);
- thin wire;
- glue gun;
- fresh flowers and herbs;
- white acrylic paint.
1. Take the hoop and cover it with white acrylic paint on all sides. If you do not want to paint over certain areas - seal them with paint tape. Thus, removing the tape after staining, you leave them in its original form. This step is necessary so that the hoop does not stand out and spoil the purity of the composition.
2. Using a glue gun, apply a drop of glue on the outer edge of the painted hoop.
3. Take the pearl thread and glue the first bead. Then wrap the pearl thread around the hoop and again, by dripping a drop of glue on the outer edge, secure the next pearl.
4. Continue wrapping the pearl thread around the hoop, fixing on the glue, until you wrap it whole.
5. Take the flowers and collect a small composition from them. Then fix them together so they do not crumble. To do this, wrap a few times a thin wire just below the buds. And then, using the same wire, carefully fix the flowers on the hoop in the required place.
6. Take a string and tie it to the hoop so that your composition can be hung. By the way for this you can also use a pearl thread.
An alternative option for attaching colors.
1. Take the flower and trim its stem, leaving about 5 cm. Then thread a thin wire into the eye of the needle. Pierce this bud with a bud so that it passes through the flower and leaves at the bottom.
2. Wrap some wire around the base for fixation.
3. Tie the second end of the wire to the embroidery frame so that the flower hangs in the middle of the hoop.
That's all! Simple, is not it?