How to transform a pipe into an unusual calendar
Probably many in homes have bare water pipes or heating pipes. Most often, nothing is more interesting than to paint them people do not find. Today we want to offer you the idea of decorating such pipes and make an original calendar (well, or a rostomer).
You will need:
- Paint for pipes (preferably contrasting with the color of the wall, wallpaper);
- wire doll (how to make it we will write a bit later);
- colored paper;
- Super glue;
1. Paint the tube (preferably in color contrasting with the color of the wall, wallpaper). So your calendar will stand out among the general interior.
2. From color paper, cut out the numbers (from 1 to 31). You can use one or more colors (preferably also color contrasting walls), as well as different sizes for compiling figures. By the way, it will be easier to cut out if you use the printer and print out the outlines of future figures.
3. Plan the arrangement of the digits vertically along the pipe, and then glue them on the super glue in the necessary places.
4. Place the wire doll on the pipe and move it to the desired date. If you do not have such a doll (or you want to use something else to indicate the date), you can glue a small magnet to the desired thing with a super glue, and then magnetize it to the pipe.
5. That's all, now you have an original calendar that fits perfectly into the interior.