How to originally pack a gift in the form of a coconut with a zipper
Today we offer you one more version of the original gift package - a coconut with a zipper. This is environmentally friendly packaging and it can be used as a casket for storing small items. In any case, such a package in itself is already a small gift, and if it is still put chocolate or sweets, it will also be a sweet gift. So, let's get started.
You will need:
- lightning (the length should be equal to or slightly larger than the diameter of the coconut);
- glue gun and glue to it (or super-glue);
- nail and hammer (screw and screwdriver);
- hacksaw (saw);
- spoon or knife;
- a needle with threads;
- capacity (for coconut milk).
1. Take a hammer, a nail, a coconut and a container, into which you will drain the coconut milk.
2. Using a hammer, hammer a nail (tighten the screw) into one of the three black eyes of the coconut.
3. Remove the nail (screw) from the coconut, thereby you make a hole to drain the coconut milk.
4. Gently pour the coconut milk into a container. Then you can filter and drink it. Coconut milk well reduces blood pressure and has a bunch of other beneficial properties.
5. Remove any excess hairs from the surface of the coconut (if any).
6. Use a hacksaw and gently cut the coconut in the middle.
7. Place each coconut slice in the microwave for a few minutes. Be careful when you get the coconut out of the microwave - it can be hot.
8. Give coconut a few minutes to cool, and then use a spoon (or knife) and separate the pulp from the coconut shell. By the way, the pulp of coconut is also very tasty and useful, so eat it.
9. Take the sandpaper and peel the outer and inner parts of the coconut, as well as the cut line. Skin until all parts are smooth.
10. Now you should get something like that.
11. Measure the diameter of the coconut and, if necessary, trim your zipper.
12. Using a thread and a needle, sew the edges of the zipper so that the dog does not slip in the future and the lightning does not part. Stitches are best done with closed zippers.
13. Use a glue gun (or super glue) and glue the zipper to one of the halves of the coconut on the inside of the circumference. Make sure that the dog is on the outside with a zip.
14. After the glue dries, repeat the previous step and glue the zipper to the second half of the coconut. for convenience, unzip.
15. Now that the glue is dry and the lightning is firmly held, you can put some chocolate or candy inside, close the coconut and give the original sweet gift. Or use this jewelry box (especially if the interior of your apartment is designed in an African style).