How to originally pack small gifts in the form of a tetrahedron
Remember the proverb "Meet on the clothes ..."? It can be fully applied to gifts. After all, the first impression always produces how a gift is packaged! Today's project is the manufacture of a small package (tetrahedron), which is quite suitable for small presents (candy, chocolate, ringlet or something else). In addition, it is so simple that it will require you to only art to bend the paper.
You will need:
- tetrahedron template (downloadable here);
- dense colored paper (cardboard);
- Handle and ruler (optional).
1. Download the template of the tetrahedron and print it on the printer.
2. Use the scissors and cut out the contour of the future tetrahedron. Cut is necessary for all solid lines. Do not forget to make one cut (as shown in the picture below).
3. For a better bend, draw a ruler along the ruler with all the dashed lines. Push the handle slightly to form a groove. Do it carefully - do not tear the sheet through.
4. Now, along the fold lines, fold the "round" part (as shown in the picture).
5. Fold the "ears" and insert them into the "pockets" (as shown in the figure below).
6. All is ready! Put your present (candy, candy, chocolate, ringlet or something else) and "seal" your gift tetrahedron. We hope that such a package will please you, coma, you will hand this "triangle".