How to make a postcard with an embroidered cross
Существует множество стилей и способов оформления подарочной открытки. Сегодня Мы хотим рассказать Вам о наиболее простом — вышивка крестиком. Открытки выполненные в этом стиле выглядят очень мило и элегантно, ну и конечно же дарят кучу эмоций и тепла (ведь все ручные работы содержат капельку любви мастера, изготовившего их). Весь процесс не займет много времени и думаем, что сделав одну открытку, Вы скорее всего захотите сделать еще несколько. Итак, приступим.
You will need:
- thick paper or cardboard (color and texture at your request);
- glue (super-glue or adhesive gun);
- fabric for embroidery with a cross (canvas);
- Needle and thread of necessary colors;
- pattern of embroidery.
1. Select an image for embroidery with a cross. It can be a heart, a butterfly, a flower, a leaf, etc. The main thing - it should be small. By the way, you can use the samples below.
2. Take the needle, the thread of the necessary colors, the canvas and start embroidering the chosen pattern. Just make stitches cross on the cross, and watch their sizes (for this you can focus on the intersection of longitudinal and transverse thread on the canvas). And, as it seems to us, embroidery is better started from the center of the picture. In any case, there is nothing complicated in cross-stitch embroidery, on the contrary it gives a kind of pleasure.
3. After you have embroidered a cross with a cross - use scissors and cut the edges to the required sizes (although you could do it already from the beginning). To make the picture look more beautiful, you need to add a bit of fringe to it. Therefore, carefully pull out a few threads (2-3) from each of the edges of the embroidery. The more pull the strings - the more magnificent the fringe will turn out. Just do not overdo it, because a lot is not always good.
4. Take a thick paper (cardboard) of the required color, texture and size. Fold it in half to make a postcard and iron the place of the fold. By the way, for the best effect, you can use a rubberized paint roller of a small size (the bend turns out to be smoother).
5. On the reverse side of the canvas with embroidery, apply glue. Preliminarily think about how the embroidered picture will be placed on the postcard, otherwise you risk smearing all the paper with glue, moving and turning the canvas.
6. Glue the pattern with cross stitch and allow the glue to dry.
7. In principle, the postcard is ready. To give the card a little more decorative, let's add one more element. It will be small zavyazochki. To do this, take a punch hole and make two holes near the edge of the postcard.
8. Remove a few strings from the canvas (or use already pulled out if they fit along the length). Weave the strings in one, thread into the holes and tie a beautiful bow.
9. That's it! Write a congratulation and hand it over to relatives and relatives.