How to make a necklace in a marine style from a rope
Классический морской стиль, как в интерьере, так и в моде, остается популярным на протяжении уже достаточно длительного времени. В сегодняшнем примере Мы предлагаем Вам окунуться в морскую тематику и сделать ожерелье из веревки, украшенное морским узлом. Весь процесс не займет много времени а результат будет прекрасно сочетаться с блузкой в полосочку. Итак, приступим.
You will need:
- 5,5 m. Of red rope with a diameter of about 4 mm;
- glue gun and glue to it;
- pliers (round pliers);
- a small piece of red felt;
- 2 ring with a diameter of 4 mm. each;
- lock for chains;
- clamp of the "crab" type.
The plait of the sea knot
1. Determine the required size of the future necklace and add the result 15 see. Then, cut 6 pieces of red rope of the necessary sizes. In the example, the length of the strings in 85 is used.
2. Divide the ropes into 2 heaps (3 cords in each).
3. From each pile make a loop (as shown in the picture).
4. Place one loop on the other (left loop on top of the right one). In the following, the example will use the concepts of upper loop and lower.
5. Take the tip of the upper loop and from the bottom, thread it through the lower loop inside.
6. Do not let go of this tip, pass it over the other end of the upper loop, and then again - thread it under the lower loop.
7. Now grasp the tip of the lower hinge and pull it out as shown.
8. Pass this end of the lower loop over the other end of the same loop and thread under the lower loop.
9. Take the opposite end of the lower hinge and straighten it out.
10. Look at the picture below and check to see if it's all tied up.
11. If you did everything correctly, then collect the ends left and right together and gently pull them in different directions. The sea knot should begin to be tightened.
12. Before you finally tighten the knot - straighten the ropes and make sure you got a nice knot.
13. Finally tighten the sea knot. You should get something like that.
Cut and connect the ends of the ropes
1. Wrap the ends of the necklace up to form a circle shape. Pay attention that the ropes leaving from the knot are not twisted among themselves. Spread them if necessary to get a good result.
2. Most likely, in the process of tying a sea knot, the tips of the ropes become uneven, so cut the tips on both sides evenly. In addition, if you want the necklace to be asymmetric and the knot is not centered, cut one of the tips a little more.
3. Take the red felt and cut out 2 small pieces in 2,5 dimensions x 3 cm. Fold the piece in half and apply one glue on one half of the inner part.
4. Glue the ends of the rope inwards. Make sure that they are not intertwined and arranged in the necessary order.
5. Now apply glue on the second piece of felt piece, close and press to ensure good gluing. If the pieces of felt are protruding too much - you can cut them a little.
6. Do the same operations with the other end of the necklace.
Make the lock
1. Take the crab-type clamp, drip some glue inside, and put it on the fold of the felt.
2. Take the pliers and with their help, clamp the type of "crab", so that it would hold well.
3. Repeat the same process with the other end of the necklace.
4. Take the ring and the lock for chains. Using the pliers, press the ring off. Pass this ring through the lock for chains, and then through the clamp of the "crab" type.
5. Squeeze the ring. Make sure that the lock does not come off and you get a smooth ring.
6. Take the second ring. Use the pliers to unscrew it. Pass the ring through the chain, and then connect it to the second end of the necklace. Squeeze the ring and lock it. Check that the chain does not crash.
7. All! Your necklace is ready! And with the help of a chain, you can adjust the length of the necklace (just button on the necessary link).