How to make beverage stands from ceramic tiles
Probably many are familiar with the prints on the table, left by chilled drinks. To prevent this in many homes use special supports. They protect the surface from condensation. Today we offer you to make colorful stands for beverages made of ceramic tiles. In addition, the resulting tiles can also be used in decor. So, let's get started.
We will need:
- small ceramic tiles;
- photos in electronic form;
- adhesive for decoupage "Mod Podge";
- colorless sealant (waterproof or acrylic);
1. On the computer, with the help of any graphic editor, set the photo size depending on the size of your tile. Print your photos (preferably on photo paper).
2. Take small ceramic tiles. On the back side, apply a thick layer of glue for decoupage "Mod Podge".
3. On the previously prepared surface of the tile, put the printed photos. Set aside for an hour so that Clay can dry.
4. Use the brush and apply another layer of glue to decoupage "Mod Podge" on top of the image.
5. When all the tiles are dry, use sealant and treat them. This will help protect images from water. All, Now let your tiles dry up and use them for their intended purpose.