How to make a simple wooden vase
The easiest way to add a little bit of nature to your interior is the use of wood in decorative elements. Today, We want to invite you to make wooden vases. In this case, you do not need any saws, or special carpentry skills. All you need is square glassware and plywood sheets, and the rest is there. So, let's get started.
You will need:
- sheets of the thinnest plywood (preferably with a textured pattern);
- square or rectangular glassware (you can use glasses, glasses);
- Glue spray (you can use super-glue);
- acrylic paint (gold and white are used in the example);
- Painting tape (or simply sticky tape);
- stationery knife;
1. Take a square glassware and use the ruler to measure its linear dimensions. To the measurements, add 1 mm on each side and apply them to a sheet of plywood. Take the clerical knife and carefully cut out the necessary fragments. Make sure that the lines are straight (as an option, put the ruler along the line, and then draw with a clerical knife, pressing it to the ruler).
2. On the back of the cut out pieces, apply glue all over the area, attach it to the desired side of your glassware and press down to ensure better gluing of plywood and dishes. To hide the glass edges, perform a similar operation and paste 4 thin stripes there.
3. Repeat the steps 1-2, and make a few vases. When there are several such vases, the composition of flowers in such vases looks more spectacular.
4. Take the paint tape and mark the sections that you want to paint over. Then, using acrylic paints and a brush, apply the necessary sections of the 2-3 paint layer.
5. Дайте краске высохнуть и удалите малярный скотч.
5. If you use plywood without a wood pattern, then, as an alternative, you can simply glue it with a self-adhesive film (this film will help to block joints and create an integrity effect). Alas, it would not be possible to paint then.
6. That's it! Now in your interior there is a little bit of nature. It remains only to put flowers there.