How to decorate an interior with words from a wire
Do you have a motto or word that you follow in life? If the answer is "YES", then this article is for you! In it, we will tell you how to transform a wire or an ordinary electrical wire into words of wisdom and style of life. This is a great decoration for your house, which will add personality to the interior and will also motivate you!
You will need:
- Super glue;
- paper clips;
- copper wire (the thinnest one you can find);
- electric wires in a multi-colored winding (white-pink and red-white wires are used in the example);
- nose pliers;
Wires in winding
1. First, choose the motto or word that will be weaved from the wire. Then handwrite this word on paper, scan this image, zoom in using the graphic editor (to fit the size of 300-350 font size) and print out your template. An alternative is to use computer fonts. When using this option, pay attention to the font was like handwritten or italic.
2. Place the template on the work surface and begin to weave a word from where you start to write this word. Continue to lay the wire, according to the template, as if you write this word. If the wires are too thin, fold them in half before plaiting - this will give stiffness to your word, only when weaving do not forget to twist them together. In principle, such wires are bent with fingers and no tool-making tools you will need.
3. Write the word with a wire, as if you are writing by hand, making all the necessary loops and scribbles. In addition, for such loops and scribbles you can hang your work in the future.
4. Use adhesive tape to fix the already formed elements, just glue them to the template.
5. When the word is finished, take the pliers or pliers and make the last necessary adjustments. When you finish biting off the excess wire with the help of wire cutters.
1. When working with copper, the principle of constructing words is the same, with a few exceptions. Before starting work, treat the tips of the copper wire with a sandpaper so that they are not so sharp. The copper wire itself is twisted into a hoop and fastened with a paper clip, for convenience. Pay attention to the copper wire in a double fold it is not necessary, otherwise it will be very difficult to work with it.
2. Copper wire is a little harder to put in the desired position, so use the template as a sample and do not stick to it exactly. Use round nose pliers to bend the wire or slightly squeeze it where necessary.
3. If you are faced with the difficulty that you can not form one of the elements of a letter or word, such as a stick in the middle in the Russian letter "E", simply cut off the necessary piece of copper wire and glue it with super glue to the desired place.
That's it! Hang up your works around the house, be inspired and be creative!