How to make a unique gift envelope
Recently, the most common gift is money. They are usually placed in a gift envelope, they prepare an oral request and give. We offer you to make a unique gift envelope with your own hands and give a little hint to a birthday person or a jubilee on what he can spend this amount. Or just visually wish him something.
We will need:
- photographs (landscapes, still lifes, things, etc.);
- color printer;
- the envelope;
- glue stick.
1. Take one of the envelopes. We will use it as a template.
2. Carefully dismantle the envelope and cut off the end pieces so that the top triangle and the rectangular middle remain (as shown in the picture).
3. Measure 1 on each side (except the bottom) and draw the boundaries. Then use a pair of scissors to cut it carefully.
4. Print the required photo on the printer and place the template in the part of the photo you want to use. Circle it with a pencil or you can just take the scissors and cut it right away.
5. Apply glue to the back of the cut image.
6. While the glue is not dried, place the image inside the envelope and press it so that the image sticks better.
7. All! Your gift envelope is ready for delivery or just for sending a letter by ordinary mail. You can make as many envelopes and wishes as you want. Just is not it?