How to make a Christmas (Christmas) wreath made of wine corks
Earlier in one of the master classes, we already wrote about how you can use old wine corks and make interesting letters for the interior decor (to go to step-by-step instructions on how to make letters of wine plugs click here). Today we want to offer you another project with traffic jams and make your own hands a New Year (or Christmas) wreath. Such a wreath, decorated to your taste will look great both on the wall, and on the doors or windows. The only thing to note is that for such a festive wreath you will need to collect oh-oh-oh-so much traffic jams from wine (by the way, rubber will not fit). Therefore, ask in advance not to throw out traffic jams of your relatives or friends (who adore wine, and do not make such a New Year's (Christmas) wreath with their own hands). We recommend before you throw something away - think about it, maybe it's something useful for your future crafts.
You will need:
- base for a wreath;
- oh-oh-oh-so many wine plugs;
- glue gun and glue to it.
1. If you do not have a basis for the New Year (Christmas) wreath - do it yourself. For example, you can use a tubular polyurethane foam insulation or conventional foam rubber - just fold them into a ring and firmly glue the ends tightly. As an alternative, you can make a basis for the future New Year (Christmas) wreath from the mounting foam - put the newspaper and squeeze the foam in a circle (when the foam withers you can use the base).
2. Теперь, когда у Вас есть основа, оставшийся процесс изготовления новогоднего (рождественского) венка своими руками представляется очень простым XCHARX возьмите одну из пробку, покрутите ее и найдите самую красивую сторону. Например, название виноградника или год розлива. На сторону пробки противоположную XCHARXкрасивойXCHARX нанесите немного клея и приклейте к подготовленной основе праздничного венка в необходимом месте.
3. Glue the plugs on the prepared substrate in a random order. So you will get the most interesting composition (beauty in imperfection - someone said, sometime).
4. When you glue the first layer of your creation, go to the second layer. This time, try to glue wine corks into the voids between the plugs of the first layer. Do this so that the base of the wreath is not visible.
5. To give even more originality to your wreath - Write on traffic jams wishes, place and time when the bottle was opened (to once again remember the warm moments) or something else you want!
6. It remains to tie a beautiful festive ribbon. Soon you will hang a New Year (Christmas) wreath made by yourself. By the way, in addition you can decorate it with flowers or other decorative elements. And below you can see the photos of ready-made Christmas (Christmas) wreaths made by themselves.