How to make a hanger from pipes in the style of minimalism
Today's project is dedicated to all lovers of minimalism. When using this style, the interior is not overloaded with cabinets and shelves, but things have to be hung somewhere. We suggest you make a hanger from plastic pipes. The whole process will take no more than 10-15 minutes (not counting a trip to the building store), and as a result you will get a hanger that perfectly fits into your interior.
You will need:
- 5 plastic pipes of length 2 m. (Preferably a larger diameter to give rigidity to the hanger)
- 6 plastic adapters under 90 degrees for these pipes
- 2 plastic tee for these pipes
- Adhesive tape (optional, for rigidity of fastening)
1. Take the hacksaw and cut the pipes to the required lengths:
- 3 pieces x 1,7 m;
- 2 pieces x 1,0 m;
- 4 pieces x 0,3 m.
2. Collect the whole construction together. For more rigid fixing of pipes in adapters and tees, you can use an adhesive tape. Just wrap a bit of scotch on the tip of the tube and stuff it into the adapter.
All! Use your original coat hanger.