How to make a coffee table from an old suitcase
We have already described a slightly similar project on how to make an armchair from an old suitcase (you can read about it here). Today's project is much simpler and takes from the power of 15 minutes. And we offer you a vintage coffee magazine (or, if someone likes it more - a coffee table).
You will need:
- old suitcase (it is desirable that the sidewalls are made of wood, although the plastic is also suitable);
- fastenings for furniture legs and feet;
- paint spray (optional, in case you want to tint the scuffs or legs).
1. Turn your suitcase upside down and decide where to attach the legs. Pay attention to your mounts! If they are designed to fix the legs at an angle (as in this project) - install them correctly, otherwise your legs will then look in different directions.
2. In pencil, mark the locations of the fastenings (future holes). Then use a screwdriver and tighten the screws (screws) in the required places.
3. It remains to twist the legs, set the table in the right place and use. In addition, in such a coffee table you can store something.