How to make a funny card "Monster"
Original greeting cards (or invitation cards) are always popular and in demand. By itself, such a postcard is already a mini gift. In addition, I know from my own experience that original greeting cards are stored for a very long time (which can not be said about ordinary). And if something is kept, it means that memories of this are preserved. Today we offer you to make an amazing and funny postcard-monster, which will shout (or snarl) your congratulations.
You will need:
- color paper (the color is at your discretion, but we would advise you to use different shades of green - monsters are exactly this color);
- stationery knife;
- ruler (preferably metal);
- black marker;
- thin double-sided adhesive tape (or glue).
1. Develop a congratulation design. When developing, use any graphic (or text) editor and first draw an equilateral (preferably) equilateral square. Note that the height (width) of this square divided by 2 should not exceed the width of your postcard. We would recommend making it even smaller (about 1-2 see). Then center the text. It is desirable that the text was small (otherwise it will not be very convenient to read the birthday person).
2. Print a greeting on white paper and cut out the congratulation on the outline. Then use it as a template and from the colored paper cut out a similarly sized square. Glue these two squares together. To do this, you can use glue (or double-sided tape, as in the example).
3. Take the workpiece with a congratulation and fold the square diagonally (the text inside).
4. Expand and fold on the other diagonal. As a result, you should get something like this (see the figure).
5. Re-unfold the workpiece and fold it vertically in half (this time with the text outwards).
6. Now add everything along the fold lines. You should get something like this (see the figure).
7. Fold the corners towards the center, both on one side and on the other.
8. Now straighten the corners and bend each of them inside the workpiece.
9. You should get something similar (see the figure). And if all this is revealed, then the mouth of a monster with teeth, inside of which a congratulation, turns out.
10. On the edge (from one side and the other), glue the double-sided adhesive tape. Do not remove the protective coating on the back of the tape.
11. Take a sheet of colored paper for the cover of the postcard and fold it in half.
12. Position your monster's mouth inside so that the sharp corner of the workpiece coincides with the center line of the folding of the cover. Then remove the protective coating of double-sided tape on the jaw workpiece and glue it to both sides of the cover.
13. Well, now the main part is ready. The postcard already looks wonderful.
14. It remains to add a few decorative elements to your discretion (eyes, nose or something else). For example, for the eyes, it is enough to cut out two circles (oval) from white paper and glue them in the necessary places. And then draw a pupil with a black marker. Experiment and you will receive an original greeting card.