How to decorate the interior with letters from buttons
Any painting, whether it is written in oil or watercolor, is made of threads and nails, or made of fabric, is an excellent way to decorate and decorate your home. Today, We offer you something new. Let's make small monograms of buttons. Such pictures look particularly good when there are several of them and they make up a meaningful word.
You will need:
- frames under the photo;
- buttons (different colors and sizes)
- pieces of fabric (preferably different colors and patterns - for several monograms);
- needle with thread or glue gun;
1. First of all, you need to remove the glass from the photo frame. Usually it is easily removed, just remove the back cover. This is necessary, so your future letter will be voluminous and the back cover just might not close. If there are enough places in the frame, then this step can be skipped.
2. Take the cardboard (or thick paper) and cut out the base for the future composition, according to the size for which the photo frame is designed. In the example above, the glass extracted in the first step is used as the basis.
3. Cut out a piece of fabric of the required size. The dimensions of the fabric should be with the allowance, so that the edges can be wrapped and fixed on the reverse side.
4. The next step depends on whether you decide to sew buttons or glue. If you decide to stick (as in this project), then wrap the base and fix the edges on the back of the tape. If you decide to sew, then go to the next step.
5. Print the pattern letters on the printer in the required sizes. Cut them out and attach them to the desired place on the fabric.
6. Then take a pencil and circle the outlines of the letters. Try not to press too hard, make barely noticeable lines.
7. Now that you have a template, start sewing or gluing on the buttons. Combine them, improvise and create colorful compositions.
8. If you glued the buttons and glued everything, then insert them into the frame and you can weigh on the wall. If you sewed, wrap a cloth with buttons around the base (cardboard, thick paper or glass), bend the edges and fix them with adhesive tape. And then insert into the frame.
9. Make a few pictures with letters to make a word or only you know a combination of letters. By the way, in our opinion, the word should not be long. 3-5 letters are the most!