Funny decor made of wire by own hands
For those who live in an apartment with an interior in Scandinavian style, or with snow-white walls, the question always is acute: "How to decorate the walls?". We bring to your attention a non-trivial solution.
- Flexible wire;
- Bright fabric (cut into strips about 1,5 cm wide);
- Super glue;
- Duct tape;
- Kruglogubtsy (if possible);
- Template (can be downloaded) here).
So, we proceed:
1. Preparation. Download or take your template and print it. Download the template from the example you can here. Размотайте проволоку, отмерьте 175 см (для нашего примера), убедитесь что на проволоке нет перегибов и отрежьте.
2. We proceed to the winding. At the end of the wire, diagonally, place a strip of fabric (as shown in the picture). Wind the tape around the wire several times and apply glue to fix it. Continue to wind the tape, applying glue, and thereby fixing it, every 7-8 see. Be careful, the super glue can get on the fingers and then onto the tape, which will lead to ugly stains.
3. To add a new strip of fabric, you need to leave a small tip and stick a new strip parallel to it. Continue wrapping the wire and adding new fabric tapes
until there are no wires around the 2-x. fix with a glue the cloth in this place, but do not cut the fabric.
4. Put the printed template on the table and starting with the letter "h" we begin to bend the wire to form the inscription. If necessary, use round nose pliers. The bent wire does not have to match exactly with the template.
5. When you finish the letter "o", bend the wire and make an oval around the resulting word. Follow the pattern.
6. When done, connect the end of the wire to the oval line together, and then use the remaining fabric strip to make a few turns and fix it with glue. After that carefully cut the remaining fabric parallel to the wire. Drip a droplet of glue on the tip of the letter "h" and attach it to the oval. If you use your own template, you can also glue the intersecting parts in the same way, for a more rigid fixation.
8. It remains only to find a place and hang your work of art. For fastening, you can use small hooks, one-sided or double-sided adhesive tape. You can use your creation next to paintings or portraits - it will add humor to your interior. Or make other words and create a dialogue.